Sutton Village Hall formerly know has St Thomas' Hall, was built in 1927 by the church people.
Sutton Village Hall is run by a voluntary elected committee. The premises consist of a large hall with seating for up to 200 people, commercial sized kitchen, a bar room, which is run by Sutton Village Committee, a 20' x 20' meeting room, fully carpeted which can be used amongst other things to hold meetings, stage and toilets.
For hall information, availability, pricing and viewing's contact 01535 636639.
At a meeting at the Hall on February 1928 the St Thomas' Amateur and Dramatic Society, as the society was then known was founded. Mr James Bairstow had taken the office as the first president at the meeting attended by thirty interested people.
Today the society is known as the Sutton Amateur and Dramatic Society.